Marriott Heathrow, London, United Kingdom
Former Managing Director - Insight & Decision Science Sky
• Tony has specialised, for the past 20 years, in the deployment of advanced consumer data and insight capabilities to deliver competitive advantage and achieve growth objectives for major corporations.
• Tony is Managing Director, Insight & Decision Science for Sky, a position he has held since 2010.
• He has designed and created Sky’s world-class customer data and customer intelligence capabilities. He built and led a 600-strong team, responsible for all analytical insight, corporate reporting, decision management, optimisation, econometrics, big data analytics, market research, media research, customer data governance and data environments.
• In parallel, Tony was managing director of the Sky IQ B2B business, providing advanced data capabilities for large external Advertisers.
• Prior to Sky, Tony was managing director with Experian, responsible for running one of its largest B2B professional service businesses, working with some of the largest UK consumer brands, including Sky, Lloyds Bank, Barclays, HBOS, RBS, Orange, Vodafone, Homeserve, Zurich and Centrica as well as Microsoft in the US and financial services companies in the Far East, such as Prudential.
• Before this, he was CRM Director at Orange (Mobile Telephony), Head of Customer Management at both Centrica (British Gas & the AA) and within Lloyds Banking Group
Check out the incredible speaker line-up to see who will be joining Tony.