The leading customer insight & analytics event in Europe for senior executives only
Customer Insight & Analytics tools such as Quality Enhancement, Customer Segmentation, Predictive Analytics, VoC, BI & Reporting, and more, are increasingly offering companies the competitive advantage they need to transform their understanding of their customers and capitalise on an ever-connected world.
With over 6 years of experience; the Customer Insight & Analytics Exchange is the invitation-only meeting that gives you the opportunity to learn from leading companies on how to perform in a digital, data and customer-centric world.
Join us to get the cutting edge vision on customer insight from those companies that are leading the charge.
2017 Featured Speakers Included:
Head of Data and Analytics
British Gas Connected Homes
Head of Data Science
Customer Insight Director
Chief Data Analytics Architect
Head of Business Customer Insight
Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs
Head of Data, Insight & Decisioning
Head of Analytics & Data Mining
Gala Coral Group
Head of CRM Analytics
Head of Customer Insight & Analytics
Head of CRM and Customer Intelligence
Head of Business Intelligence and Insight
Global Head of Data Science
Head of Digital Analysis
Insight Management Academy
Worldwide Solutions Marketing Manager
Europe’s Leading Customer Insight & Analytics Event
Innovative Solution Providers
- Hand selected senior executive attendance ONLY
- Industry leading and recommended solutions and services providers
- Inspiring speakers and thought leaders
Expand your knowledge
- Select from visionary case studies, thought provoking roundtables and in-depth ThinkTank sessions
- Forge new relationship with customer insight & analytics executives from the biggest organisations from across Europe
- Discover and discuss the most innovative and cutting edge customer insight & analytics technologies
Unlike any Exhibition or Conference
- Maximise your time out of the office by customising your itinerary to focus on the topics that matter most to your business
- Networking at the Exchange allows you to continue the discussions with your peers in a relaxed and informal atmosphere
- Pre-scheduled 1-2-1 business meetings allow you to only meet industry leaders that can help you with your biggest challenges
What Others Had to Say
“High quality event full of good content and a balanced opportunity to network and have well qualified conversations between suppliers and clients”
“The Exchange is really useful – it gives you the ability and opportunity to meet your peers and to see the depth of knowledge there is in this field”
“A lot of conferences are clearly one after the other in terms of presentations where they don’t give you an opportunity to network, where as this Exchange has a really good mix, we’ve been able to go into the presentations to really learn about the different type of analytical structures and projects but then we have had the chance to talk about it with potential clients afterwards, which has really helped and has been one of the best things”
Free Exclusive Content
Customer Insight & Analytics Leaders' Top Challenges & Investment Priorities
Ahead of the Exchange, attendees were asked what their top business challenges are and which tools and solutions they plan to invest...
Unlock The Power Of Your Data
How do you unlock the power of your data? Do you know how to drive organisational change by uncovering the hidden value of your data to provide actionable insight? Find out what the experts think..
Exclusive Q&A with Peggy Barthes-Streit, Head of mData, EE
The Customer Management Exchange Network recently sat down with Peggy Barthes–Streit, Head of mData, EE to find out how EE..